Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner Black ReviewHi everyone!
Today I'm going to be reviewing one of my favourite eyeliners! I have used this for over 3 years and I swear by it! It's the Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner.
This eyeliner has been extremely popular for years, and I can tell you why!
The packaging is adorable first off!
Also it has a fine tip, so it's super easy to get nice thin lines
It is really easy to apply on your face. You will need a steady hand so if you don't have one, I recommend just resting your hand on your cheek
Final looks using the eyliner~
- Super pigmented eyeliner, it is really black
- Stays on all day and doesn't fade
- No smudging!
- Quite reasonably priced, it's around 1250yen in Japan which is around $15. It will last you a long time
- Super easy to apply
- Easy to remove with warm water
- Might be hard to get your hands on if you don't live in Asia, however a lot of ebay stores or Asian cosmetics shops sell them (be careful of fakes!)
- Not waterproof
You can purchase the eyeliner below: