Harry Potter 7 Part 2 Review! Warning: Spoilers
Everyone is on a Harry Potter frenzy after the last Harry Potter movie came out. I always looked forward to watching the Harry Potter films when it was school/uni holidays so it's so sad that there will be no more movies :( I'm a huge fan of the books, I read books 1-6 literally 15 times each back when I was in highschool haha. I've only read book 7 twice because it came out when I was in my final year of highschool so I didn't have time because of study. Unfortunately when I watched the last two films, I couldn't really remember what had happened, but while watching it memories flashed back and now I want to read all the 7 books again!
Anyway, I watched this movie a few days ago with some friends, just some photos of us being silly at the theatre haha. The review will be after these photos, there will be spoilers so please don't read if you haven't seen the movie yet!
We had dinner before we went to watch Harry Potter. We decided to go to the cinemas at night because it's currently school holidays for people still in school, and we didn't want to watch the movie in a crowded theatre. We went to Jus Burgers for dinner~
After watching the movie we decided to muck around with the big posters haha. Decided to put these photos before the review incase you guys don't want to read the spoilers :P
My friend noticed how Bellatrix looked funny on the big poster hahaha
So we imitated her..
Just playing around and being silly haha
Onto the review!
I have to say overall, I liked this film a lot better than the last 3 films. To be honest, I found movies 5 and 6 really boring. I hated the 5th movie, it was one of my favourite books but the movie killed it in my opinion. I didn't enjoy book 6 as much as the others so I was expecting not to like the movie much either. However, the last movie had so many effects, the acting was great, I loved it! I was expecting to hate the movie, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. There were some parts of the movie I really liked.
2. Hermione as Bellatrix haha, that part was so cute
3. Neville haha
4. Ron & Hermione together! They're so cute!
5. They bought back those pixies from the 2nd movie!
Now for my complaints...
1. My biggest complaint is... WHY DID HARRY BREAK THE ELDER WAND AT THE END?!? When I saw that my face was literally like O_O It didn't happen in the book, and it just made the ending even more cheesier.
2. Wish we saw more scenes of when Fred and Lupin dies, it looked too rushed
3. I don't remember Neville and Luna getting together in the book?
4. Wish Hagrid got more scenes
5. The scene with Dumbledore and Harry at Kings Cross, I know that it was like in the book, but when it was going from a dark scene to a really bright scene, my eyes hurt
I still loved the movie regardless. I'm so glad they decided to split it into 2 parts, there would be no way they could make a decent movie if they squished everything together into one.
Oh and also! If you ever want to cosplay Harry Potter, check out this video!
MissPixiLuLu on Youtube did a Harry Potter transformation video, it's awesome!