Kate Goldish Eyes PK-1 ReviewHi everyone!
I'm finally back with more makeup reviews! I have heaps coming up in the next couple of weeks so keep checking back on my blog for more! ♡
Today I'm going to be reviewing the KATE Goldish Eyes eyeshadow palette in PK-1. These came out at the start of 2013 I believe. KATE is a Japanese makeup brand and I love their eyeshadows the most. They are very pigmented and also really shiny!
After makeup (excuse the derpy faces)
I love pink and brown shadows, they are perfect to wear everyday and you can do so many looks with these colours!
Swatch of the colours:
Love how shiny they are!
I put together a quick everyday look using these eyeshadows~
This eyeshadow is perfect for everyday wear. You can create really natural looks or you can create really romantic eyes. It is definitely one of the eyeshadows I use the most!
- Lovely colours and lovely pigmentation
- I love how shiny the colours are! I wish I purchased these in more colours :(
- The pink eyeshadow and the gold sometimes can feel a bit chalky
- I believe this is quite hard to get your hands on now
- Definitely need an eyeshadow primer for it to stay on all day
You can purchase the eyeshadow below: