Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Brown

8:36:00 PM 12 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to be reviewing one of my favourite eyeliners.. the Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Brown

I actually bought this eyeliner by accident. I was meant to get the black eyeliner since I always used it before, but I wasn't really paying attention and bought the brown one by accident in Japan. However after using it the first time, I use this eyeliner way more than I use my black one!

It has a great tip so it's really easy to make straight lines when doing your eyeliner, it's easy to control!

With no eyeliner

Applying eyeliner

Final look with mascara

My Verdict~
Pros:

- Great for natural look! not as harsh as black
- Easy to remove!
- No smudging and lasts all day

Cons:
- I can't think of a con for this item, I love it and absolutely recommend it to everyone!

You can purchase the eyeliner here!

For business inqiries, please contact me at kimdao90@gmail.com

12 comments

Write comments
January 10, 2014 at 2:26 AM delete

This eyeliner actually looks really awesome. I googled it after I read your blog post, and I really would like to buy it. I've just never paid over $10 for an eyeliner before, so I'm a little hesitant, haha.

Jessica Barkley
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 5:27 AM delete

I love the black one too, though mine cost 15 USD. I think it is worth it though. Comparable for me is revlon colorstay liquid eye pen, though the tip is felt, so it's not as flexible, and a bit harder to make thin lines with. I find myself needing to make thin lines b/c my crease is very low, and eyelid tape is more of a hassle than I thought XD. As for brown, I haven't tried but it looks great on your eyes. My fav is Creer Beaute la rose de versaille princess antoinette eyeliner (can't tell if it's brown or dark brown >>', might be brown). If this ends up cheaper in the US, I might get it if I run out of the Creer one. Brown does make a difference ^^

Makeup With A Heart
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 7:39 AM delete

I love using brown eyeliner for everyday. It defines my eyes while not looking harsh as black does. Totally would love to give this a try since I'm getting back into liquid liners XD

Michelle
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 7:40 AM delete

I've heard of this eyeliner for a while now and I really need to try it a lot of people love this eyeliner!

kimdao90
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 9:01 PM delete

You definietely should! It's my favourite <3

kimdao90
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 9:01 PM delete

Yeap! I'm definitely repurchasing another one!!

kimdao90
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 9:03 PM delete

Yeah, definitely worth it and will last ages! I haven't tried many revlon products, Revlon is too expensive in Australia :( But I definitely recommend brown for more natural looks!

kimdao90
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 9:03 PM delete

hehe I love it so much <3 I have to get another one xD

kimdao90
AUTHOR
January 10, 2014 at 9:03 PM delete

I think it's definitely worth it! It will last you for a long time and it's the best eyeliner I"ve used!

Mini Kirby Nail Art
AUTHOR
January 11, 2014 at 6:21 AM delete

hehe me too but in France it doesn't exist so I buy it on ebay for something like 15$ is it cheapest in japan ???

Makeup With A Heart
AUTHOR
January 12, 2014 at 4:21 PM delete

How long do you find yours last? I find that the ones I use dry out so quickly!

Wendy So
AUTHOR
January 16, 2014 at 1:29 PM delete

The brown eyeliner looks a lot more natural! I've been thinking about using Dollywink eyeliner after all the raves about it. Glad to know that it worked great on you. I gotta go buy one for myself now.

www.beautymentions.blogspot.com